This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
What information do we collect?
How is your information collected?
What happens to your information?
We will only use your personal data where the law allows us to. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We may use your information for the following purposes:
- registering you as a new and ongoing customer;
- processing and shipping of your purchases;
- managing payments made by you for your purchases (and refunds if required). This includes sending you emails and invoices. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders, make fraud checks and conduct credit card payments;
- promoting use of our services. For example, we may send you an email or other electronic communication to alert you to VIP subscriber’s privileges and, informational and promotional content.
- providing customer support, assistance and technical support via email;
- marketing, using targeted advertisements via third party providers;
- offering promotions / competitions on our Website or through social media, and
- improving our Services for you and other customers, which may include asking you to leave a review or take a survey, or provide customer insights.
What third parties do we use?
AR Activewear online store is hosted on an eCommerce Platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through the eCommerce’s data storage, databases and their applications. Your data is securely stored on a server behind a firewall. All direct payments gateways, such as Visa and PayPal, offered through the eCommerce Platform adhere to the standards established by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). This helps to ensure that your credit card information is handled securely by our store and its service providers.
When you join our VIP subscribers you join a distribution list that is shared with a Service Provider to help us with our email correspondence with you. Your details are stored on a secure server and our distribution list will not be sold to a third party under any circumstances. You can stop receiving these emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send.
AR Activewear also uses a variety of social media platforms and applications, for example a public Blog, Facebook, Instagram and Tic Toc. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Some of our external third parties may be based in a different country to our location or yours. We require all third parties that we work with to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law and they may only use your data for the purposes we specify in our contract with them. We will always work with them to protect your privacy.
What happens if there is a data security breach?
If a security breach causes an unauthorised access into our system that materially affects you, then AR Activewear will notify you as soon as possible and report the action we took in response.
How do I withdraw my consent / what do I do if I have a concern about my privacy?
You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send. If you would like to amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any concerns about how AR Activewear is managing your privacy please contact us in the first instance and we will provide our full cooperation to resolve your concerns. If you are unsatisfied with our response to a privacy matter then you may consult either an independent advisor or contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner for additional help.